Saturday, June 19, 2010

What happens when your brother gets your knife

I appologise in advance for any errors or anything like that in advance. My right hand pinky finger is bandaged up and such so bear with me. three days I was fooling around with my brother and we ended up with each others knifes. We were returning them to each other when Andrews finger accidentally got caught on a exposed edge of the handle of my knife. I had ahold of the blade and my hand and my knife got in a fight. My hand lost. I ended up getting my pinky finger sliced open almost as deep as it could according to the EMT' s that looked at it. I had a total of 10 stiches to keep my finger together. im pretty sure i cut a nerve or two because i cant feel it. the guy that sewed me up told me that after a couple days that if my finger was still numb it was because i probably cut a nerve. that was three days ago. it is still feeling numb so i dont know what is going on. it looks pretty gruesome.

No comments: