Monday, June 14, 2010

Past Stuff to be caught up

Wow. It is amazing how time can fly. Its been quite a while since I have updated anything.

I recently went to EFY. I will never go again. I will be to old. Among other things but that's a different story. A story for later. Much, much later.

I guess that I helped someone to be more people friendly at EFY. Because I am really slow on the uptake I'm afraid I don't understand completely.

I am now getting prepared to go to Mountain Man Rendezvous. That should be fun. I always enjoy MMR. I am so happy because I get to take my beloved goats with me to MMR. I love those gals.

I missed graduating as a junior by one credit because I failed my last Math Class.

The Order of the Arrow probably wont be doing our Scout Ball. Apparently there are more important things to plan than a fundraiser.

I was hoping to go down to Eastern Arizona College this summer/fall but that probably wont be possible.

I have started my Eagle Scout Service Project. I got a little bit done two weeks ago and then ran into a few problems. A few being many.

I was finally able to start growing my hair out. My uncle Chad is just itching to shave it off. Then of course he is also a Returned Missionary. He keeps his hair short.

He is also getting married shortly which is cool. I am not sure whether to feel more sorry for Spud or his fiance. They are both nuts so who knows? I love my aunt Whitney. She is really nuts. Supposedly I need to feel sorry for them as a whole because people are trying to drag them down... blah blah blah something like that. (Aunt Whitney said to say that. lol. )

I can't think of anything else I missed but I probably have. Until Next Time. Later Peeps!!!

No comments: