Friday, July 31, 2009

All alone

Since Tuesday I have been at home by myself. It has been pretty cool. My dad is stuck in the hospital for a long time, my mom is in Maryland having the time of her life (I hope), and Andrew is at a family reunion that I had to miss (Mom did not have to twist my arm so far back to get me to stay. Her excuse: Someone has to milk the goats and stuff.) Anyway, if something really really bad happened I could always got to my grandparents/neighbors house. But today my grandpa left for a trip to Phoenix. So if something bad was to happen I get to be the one to rely on myself. Kinda fun. lol. My mom comes back sometime Saturday or maybe even Sunday so its cool. My grandpa said he would be back tomorrow sometime and that He needed me to milk the cow up at their house. Which is cool. I am liking this.

No comments: