Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wow. Finally Finished!!!!!! YAY!!!!

After a dead period of time that lasted for years, I finally started working on my Eagle Rank in Boy Scouts this year for a couple of reasons. The first was to get my family off my back about having my eagle. The second was that I actually wanted to get it. It took most of the year with the planning and everything but finally yesterday, I finished. I don't have to worry about it anymore. I only have to get my papers signed and then it gets sent to wherever. I am completely and totally done. I don't have to worry about it anymore. I want to thank the many people who helped me out, supported me, cheered me on, and all that fun stuff. I must admit though I did cut it quite close. I turn 18 very soon and that would not be good to miss it.

No comments: