Monday, November 10, 2008

The countdown begins...

Oh boy. The countdown begins. Only four days until my "Sweet sixteen" birthday. Big whoop. I am not really excited about turning the big one six. A lot of people that I know are telling me that I am crazy. Maybe I am. Who knows? I have really nothing to look forward to. I will not be able drive legally yet. I am not really allowed to date. And that includes Prom and any school dances. It is kind of pathetic. The only thing I would like for my birthday is peace. the ability to do whatever I want and not get in trouble. The rest of anything I could ever want I already have. Good friends, good family, and a valid possibility of a happy future. In all reality I dont need anything. The ability to in a sense provide for myself is exhilarating. My life seems to get better as the days go by and I strive to gain what I truly want. Exaltation in the highest kingdom in Heaven. I guess that sometimes we need refresher courses in what we truly want. Maybe if we all were able to refresh our lives on a constant basis then the conflicts in the world with the economy and foreign policies and terrorists and such. Maybe they all need to take a step back and analyze their lives and what they are taught and what they have taught and really think about what they truly want.

No comments: