Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Background

My life is very interesting. I try and juggle High School (over the internet), College courses, being a Mormon(not a very good one at that), Seminary, and a social life. I will admit I am not the best goody-good Mormon. People say I have a huge imagination and good writing skills. However, I feel like people don't understand me sometimes. Sometimes I get into trouble for what I write. People don't realize that when I write I express myself. Numerous times I have made my parents mad over what I write. I just keep myself at least a little sane. I consider myself a little mentally retarded. But at the same time in the same breath I also consider myself a genius. My friends don't like it when I call myself a Mentally Retarded Genius. They only focus on the negatives. When I call myself a Metally Retarded Genius I focus on the Genius part. Or if you look at it in the right light The Mentallly Retarded cancels out the Genius part or the Genius part balances the Mentally Retarded part. People just dont understand that. Oh well. "Life is hard... after all it does kill you."

No comments: